Y.E.S. experiences?

nashbog

I am thinking of purchasing the extended service 0plan for an additional 3 years, I appreciate any feedback or opinions of the Y.E.S. plan!

Very happy! But I think part of it is the dealer you work with. My dealer has helped me out a lot, I knew nothing of snowmobiles when I bought the first one in 02. The warranty just expired last season. My Viper warranty is good till 08 I think. With that being said, both of my sleds never break down... I anticipated the typical breakdowns that everyone talks about. I have replaced a drive belt that seperated and ummmmm thats about it. So take that for what its worth... Off the top of my head I want to say my Viper has about 3000 miles and my VMax has about 6000 miles. That may be high but should be close.

Most people will tell you with Yamaha products, an extended warranty is a waste of money. Use your money to buy gas this season :)
2datrl

I had the Y.E.S. on my 02' Viper when I snowchecked it. I did come in handy one time when I piped my sled and melted a piston. My dealer told be to put the stock pipe back on it and bring it in. He fixed it under warranty even though it most likely shouldn't have been covered.

For a Stock sled I would say its a waste of money but thats your call.

Back