Yamaha Rivets

Vmax Al

Can anybody tell me what the sizes of these Rivets are or what an equivalent part number would be in the Cherry Rivets?

90267-48176-00
90267-48177-00
90267-47195-00
90267-47197-00
90269-07080-00

I don't have time right now to look em up for you, but most folks use AVEX or STAVEX rivets (steel head / steel mandrel) which allow you to substitute just a few different rivets for almost all rivets on the sled. This is possible because of the wide grip range and low finished profile on the compressed side.

Call JayCee rivets located in your neck of the woods if you want to get a bunch of them. I think they have a website too. http://www.rivetsinstock.com/

Phone: 800-521-6777

I have been using Cherry Interlock rivets myself because I have them, but they cost more and leave a higher profile than the AVDEL ones. (AVDEL got bought by TEXRON I believe along with a bunch of the other companies)

Ding, how do you handle all that info in your head. Man I have shirts with my name on them so I can remember who I am. LOL Maxdlx

I have a "contact" at Textron that will get me the handful I need but he couldn't track the Yamaha part number.

Thanks for the tip, I will see what I can do about narrowing the selection and just get enough of each to cover what ever I need them for. (replacing the front cooler, LH jackshaft reinforcement brkt, tunnel extension, RH body panel)
I have black large head rivets for the visible part of the body panel, just the rest I am looking for.

Back