Couple of pics with the Pro's

Sno-Xr

Heres some pics from Nelsons Sno-motion show.
My son and Tucker
My wife and Tucker(sporting her TY shirt)
My son and daughter and a friend with Robbie Malinoski and Jimmy Blaze

Attachments

• 100_0986 (Medium).JPG
    100_0986 (Medium).JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_0987 (Medium).JPG
    100_0987 (Medium).JPG
    108 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_0988 (Medium).JPG
    100_0988 (Medium).JPG
    89 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_0989 (Medium).JPG
    100_0989 (Medium).JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

I was wondering the same thing! Thats a helluva grin she has going!! :whine:

Tom, one of these years you are going to have to make it over for Nelson's! You and the family always have place to stay ...

Did they say how the freestyle kid from sweden was doing that wrecked? Friday night they said he was in surgery ... heard he broke both wrist/hands, injured pelvis, and broke a leg.

They didn't get into specifics, other than he broke 5 or 6 bones and he was doing well after the surgery.

Gina, I am going to plan on it next year!!! Its going to be a little easier from now on as my good friend Luther had to be put down the last Friday...its still killing me to think about him being gone ... :(

very nice looking dog! I know the feeling man, we lost our dog that was 15, nearly 16, about a 1 1/2 years ago. its hard, they really become part of the family.

Oh no ... Rick and I was just talking about Luther the other day and I said I have to ask Tom how he is doing! How are the kids doing ... or better yet how are you holding up?!?

Mark it on your calendar for next summer, it is always the fourth weekend in August! Bring your own trailer when you come over this time! We still haven't gotten our trailer back from WI!

LOL, Hopefully your Dad wont have something that I want next time....

We are good and holding strong, we will see you guys in a few weeks ;)!

MrSled said:
Gina, I am going to plan on it next year!!! Its going to be a little easier from now on as my good friend Luther had to be put down the last Friday...its still killing me to think about him being gone ... :(

I'm sorry to hear that Sled. A friend sent this to me when we lost one of our family.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Back