Kemco Oil products Octane booster

i have never heard of it, but generally octane boosters are a huge waste of money! dumping it in your sled will only make it slower.

If you want to run an octane booster stick with Amsoil - there is a test that I can look up to back this up, but Amsoil was one of the top three octane booster's made - the other two were Austrailian products as I remember correctly and they are very hard to get in the States - octane boosters are not a waste of money if you use goods ones correctly - 1 can of Amsoil in 12/15 gal of fuel will give you 2 octane points - good insurance it you are out in BFE and don't trust the fuel, but not enough to "overload" your engine with octane and slow it down

I found the test to back up what I was saying;
http://www.gtatech.com/news_au_articl.html
notice that toulene was #2 - that is what all the "old time racers" used to use - race fuel mix is your best bet but you can't do that out on the trail - a good octane booster is you next best bet - if your sled is designed to run on 91/92 octane fuel and you run 93/94 you will notice a difference - to much octane WILL slow you down because octane in effect richens the mixture (slows the burn) - but keeping it within 2-4 points of where it should be - ;)!

Back