Short or Long quickrods?.

S.S.Viper

Hey guys...I posted this on the Viper side..but shoulda put it here first...
Long story short...I have an oppurtunity to purchase these Transfer rods
off a fella on Ebay...he said they where from his wifes XTC...I want them for my viper...are these the right ones...they look short to me...and on the other picture from the Max Perf catalogue are the longer ones for the viper?...I can't tell if the shaft is all the way in..or if its actually short...

any info would be great..

cheers

Attachments

• 56_1[1].jpg
    56_1[1].jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Transfer.jpg
    Transfer.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 57

Really eh?...THey look short to me..and I just matched them up in photoshop(shorties)...I'm just worried that maybe he grabbed the wrong ones for his XTC is all...I just don't wanna make the wrong purchase...any other imput is greatly appreciated...cheers and thanks RichieRich...

for about 40.00 you can buy adjustable nuts for your stock rods for your viper. no need to buy complete units. without measurements it will be difficult to say for sure if they are the longs or shorts.

please only post one time asking a question, not in multiple areas of the site. helps with confusion, flood control and server space. thanks for your help. ski

oooops..yeah...I just realized after I posted...just wanted the area with the most traffic and I'm soo used to goin to the Viper section...I was thinking of getting the nutz...but when I saw the ebay listing I figured why not...For some reason he said the shipping for those is $48...more than the nutz themselves...yeesh...

Back