Updated drag sled pictures!!!

PowerValve-700

Website
www.totallyamaha.com
:twisted: Meet "DRAGULA" aka: drag sled on a budget. The hood was painted with Krylon Fusion spray paint, not bad eh!? The tunnel is done with spray on truck bed liner (thanks for the idea AJ!). Dragula and Monster Energy decals were hand cut by me. Notice the "custom" drag skis.

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 64

Neil..... im blown away man, very very impressed with this Job! You're telling me you painted your hood with Krylon Paint!!?? umm, what will happen when the paint gets Cold and the hood bends? will it crack? Im going to bring my Hood up to Ford and get them too paint it, what odds if It does cost some $$. That looks !@#$%^% WICKET! Oh man, i can't get over the black, i hope mine turns out just as good!!! wish me luck on it!

the Decals are Pretty Tight man, BIG PROPS!@ Now theres just a way to Help me with making a nother exhaust like yours, i need it like that!!

Hows the Bedliner Hold up on the tunnel? how many coats did you use?

My sled will Look pretty much similar Exepct the red will be white on my sled. nice nicknmame for a sled..

"Meet "DRAGULA" aka: drag sled on a budget." BAHAHAHAHAH!!! LMFAO!!

What did you do to that POOOR seat!! you could have sold that seat, made one and still got a profit on it!! LOL!!!! Big props neil, Very impressed man! now Write up that Blueprint!:P heheh

Last edited:
get a short, black windy and THEN it wil be 100% complete... The Black small windy will Make it look KILLER! and Add some Red, headlihht covers.. Even if theres no headlight just mount them there, Oooo man i can just picture it now... *orgasm* LOL!

VEry nice sled. Hard to beleive the hoods spray paint, you did a great job. Good luck with youre draggin.
Pat

Great looking job! Keep us up to date on how the bed liner and Krylon paint holds up during the winter. If it works out for you, I can see a few of us going for some Krylon paint, lol.

Cheers.

It look's good,you need to block off the vent's and put a low winshield on.

As of now the bars are staying, unless they get real picky about the "minimum 2" of travel rule". I got to do something else for the seat, if not liking this attempt, it was my very first time using a sewing machine, and man I suck! lol! I'm going to make a lower and longer seat using the stock plastic seat bottom so it still hugs the gas tank and looks nice.

Right now I'm making a machine that's basically an electified wire to carve a block of seat foam.

Hey redsnake, for what classes does that rule apply? What about 1000 open? I might have a chance to get a set of drag skis with a leaf spring on them.

vmax3: basically just ceramic coated bender pipes with custom stingers, and 3 years of tweaking and tuning.

I ran out of snow last year when the modding was in the early stages but it did seem to pull harder with the suspension lowered and weight shaved.

I'm not sure yet if I will do anymore performance mods or not, I might try the sled on the track for one season and then sell it or part it out, I could really use the money to pay the bills.

Back