www.hereismylife.com
06 pro-lite
7ft wide inline
14ft box
4 ft v nose

97 vmax short track
00 vmax short track
95 vmax long track

I want to go look at this trailer today. he said it had a 5 ft nose but it only has a 4 ft nose.
so before I drive and go look i am asking for some help before I waste my time.
thanks again guy for your help.
joe

might fit. better safe than sorry, tell him to bring it to you, then you try load your sleds in it. i have a 14x102 trailer and three long tracks barely fit in side by side configuration. one in backward two in frontward. a longer inline will allow you to stagger them but i am not sure if this one gives you enough room or not to do what you are asking. ski

unless you get real creative like removing skis, i dont think they will fit. a 16' x 7' would be a much better choice if you can swing it.

Draw a few lines in the drive way. Then see what it takes to get the sleds to fit. Don't think so. Unless it is basicly free that is a lot of work everytime you go riding.
T :dunno:

just remember most enclosed trailer wont measure 7' on the inside (measured outside)
most run @ 6' 8" measured on the floor wall to wall
my brother 's is 19+5 and he can fit 2-121" and 2-136" in his driveing in the front door and to the back of the trailer leaving the v-nose full of the last sled's tail
dont think a 14 will fit 3?

Back