my new summer toy( reason my sled never got done this summer)

srxbully

01 dodge dakota

Attachments

• 100_0567 (Medium).jpg
    100_0567 (Medium).jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_0568 (Medium).jpg
    100_0568 (Medium).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_0569 (Medium).jpg
    100_0569 (Medium).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 16

yeah this winter it is getting a 3in drop in front & a 5in in the back. so it will hopefully tuck the 20's in a bit.also want to add a sniper body kit for it which will include the ram air hoodwhole different style grill & front bumper which already include the crome mesh grill, so it will have to go in for paint. so at that same time i plan on shaving the door handles,third brake light and the tail gate.& if the fund allow i would like to putsome lambo doors on.& thats basicly it i think. also with going with that much of a drop i will need different shocks & brackets & stuff so i guess it would have a little suspension up grade as well. it was either this truck or a new sled so i decided the srx was still good enough(im still young yet)..idont know well see.

the only thing done to it is gibson performance exhaust,k&n air filter,20'' american racing rims,roll pan,hard top tonnue with the added wing.also the addition of 2 12'' subs pounding my hard top in the back.with two port holes running through the box 2 the cab.it looks pretty trick.....the only down fall with this truck is it is so hard to keep clean..also it is a 2001 with only 39,000 miles.

not a bad truck, but skip the lambo doors. leave them for the real lamborginis :) unless you plan to only show it

I see you are into boat racing. I went to high school with the Kerrs. and sold old neighbors are friends with John Brosch.

no the 3.9 is a gas drinker already about 12-14 miles a gallon.i dont know if it's the rims or what it is.

John broge ,the Kerrs and shafers are real good friends of mine we raced alot togather for years. sold the boats went sleddin. we've probably meet at least onece we'll have to try to get a ride in this year.

Last edited:
and you may also want to look at dodgetruckworld, alot of good tips and tricks in there, i have a lifted dodge and the gas really sucked before and after, i changed the gearing and its alot better now

i dont think the r/t runs that well being stock my buddy has one and just ran a 15.5 best time out of 7 runs down the track stock, seeing my cousins dually ran 16.9 stock and being a lot bigger and heavier of a truck

Back