Custom Srx

amatosrx

VIP Life Member
It is almost time to ride. who lives in west michigan. lets see those srxs :bling:

Attachments

• the boys (4).jpg
    the boys (4).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 83
  • me and wife (2).jpg
    me and wife (2).jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 49
  • the boys (6).jpg
    the boys (6).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 50
  • the boys (7).jpg
    the boys (7).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 55
  • the boys (11).jpg
    the boys (11).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 31

weighs in at 500lbs i have aaen pipes and alot of light weight parts like brakes,rotor.gears mpi trailing arms all steering is lightweight. ski mounts and spindles i do all of the custom work and also do all of my own polishing. if you need anything polised just call 1-616-318-4560 ask for pete. i have more custom stuff coming soon.

im am going to have the seat redone give me some ideas on what will look good. should i do flames, yamaha stobes,or just colors. i also am building a billet bumper for the front.

amatosrx - what would you charge to polish a tunnel? - got a couple of projects going that I'm thinking about doing the tunnels

amato those look like the yamaha snowcross billet rear wheels you got there as well as the trailing arms.you know someone inside......?LOL....!

do the seat with the original srx tuning forks on it in the back. its what I am doing on my viper :)

Awesome sled. Love the front end setup.
You said lets see those SRX's... C-Mon guys, I'd like to see more too
SRX700.jpg

can you see through the flair at the top??
I'm so good, I don't need to see.....lol

Yeah, it looks pretty big in that pic.
I liked the look of low one, but could not take wind in my face all the time.
those 20 below zero mornings are killers, right?

yes they are, its why I kept my stock one for the viper lol! I swap when I need to, but can see more when its warmer (above 0*!!)

Back