Any Battlefield 2 players out there

sandmanmike1

Me and a few guys from work get together online on the weekends and mornings and play BF2. We just just started a squad named Hot Lead Poison. Tag is +HlP+ that looks like a I but is a little L. We are looking for a few more members. The is our message board. Come check us out. We are just here to have fun. Squad is laid back. We are registered at www.bf2tracker.com and www.xfire.com and have use of a www.teamspeak.com server

http://hlpsquad.s10.forumsplace.com/

For the PC. Graphics are great. A video card of at least 128mb of video is required and at least 512 of ram. Also you need at least a 1.7 ghz processor. Also need Nvidia GeForce 5700 or higher or ATI Radeon 8500 or greater.

sandmanmike1 said:
For the PC. Graphics are great. A video card of at least 128mb of video is required and at least 512 of ram. Also you need at least a 1.7 ghz processor. Also need Nvidia GeForce 5700 or higher or ATI Radeon 8500 or greater.

English please. ; )

Bf2

I'm an old school Quake'er, switched over to DesertCombat and all the beta's. Haven't been on much BF2 lately, but it is a blast to play.

I still have my DesertCombat server up and running (well, not 'running', but it probably still runs?). Maybe I should switch it over to BF2 and get back on! :D I really miss the flat out fun, but work and all the side jobs just take too damn much of my time!

Do you use a Comm program while your causing mayhem? (like roger wilco or TeamSpeak?)

-Mook.

ok, so I'm a geek...

If any of you TY'ers out there are old Q1, Q2 or Q3 players, you may have seen me online as one of a few different names.

Mookster, XcP|Mookster, and Revolution. Yep. I'm a geek, I used to go to the Gamers Anonymous meetings, but then I bought some sleds... :D

Hey I thought I remembered this thread!
I bought a new computer around the 1st of the year and started playing
Battlefield 2142 online. What a hoot.

Back