Windage Plates (aluminum) For Sale

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
Hey guys, we are now in production of the Aluminum Windage Plates. These plates were not offered on the newer 4 stroke sleds and are a great performance enhancer. These are the Lightest Windage Plates on the market. We discovered we can crank these out a little faster then we imagined so we are going to be selling pairs of these plates for $25 raw aluminum with 12 stainless screws included, and $35 for anodized or polished plates with 12 stainless screws included. The anodizing will come in a variety of colors within reason. This is one of the less expensive things you can do to your sled to increase performance. If your secondary does not currently have these plates like the 4 strokes, these are a must have. These offer higher top speeds seen as high as 2 mph gain and on average of 1.5 mph. Shipping for plates is going to be $5 in the US and more when shipping to Canada.

If you currently have steel plates on your sled, these weigh in at .42 pounds lighter then the steel ones. That is rotating weight and is much more significant then stationary weight. These will also enhance the looks of your sled by having them polished or anodized. These are a great purchase so don’t miss out. If you have any other questions about the plates please post here. Below is a picture of a Windage plate for those of you who are unaware (Circular Blue Plate on the secondary). Thanks

-Matt

Last edited:

I will take a set of the windage plates in blue anodized finish. My msrx was is missing them when i bought it.

Ovalracer, I just sent you a PM! Thanks

I rewrote the discription of them so if there were any questions you had about them before, they should now be answered. We just got 60 pair cut out so Hopefully there is some interest in these. Thanks

-Matt

I would like to get a set of these in raw aluminum ones for my Viper,how do I pay for them and get them? Also I was looking at my Apex and it does not have windage plates,is it supose to have windage plates? if it is are the factory ones aluminum? If not I will need a set of plates for that to. Thanks,Eric P.S. I have Pay Pal if I can pay that way

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry, it has been a little hecktic as my father has gone out of town and I am trying to cover for his absence. We got the pieces back from the water jet cutting place and we are now sending some out for anodizing and I am doing all the polishing. I just got the official weigh in and the aluminum windage plates weigh in at .46 pounds lighter then the steel ones so just under half a pound of rotating weight. For those of you who are currently not running these at all (all 4 stroke sleds, not offered), they will provide a gauranteed higher topspeed as it blocks all the fins from the secondary from catching air. It will be anywhere from 1-2 mph gain. For those of you who currently run the Steel OEM ones, As I mentioned it is .46 pounds lighter and will provide better performance throughout the entire powerband. This may be very slight but the generalized equation is 1 lb rotating = 10 stationary. This would then be like taking 4.6 pounds out of your sled (as I said, Generalized). There will be a slight gain from this. Not to mention they offer better looks as you can choose from raw, polished or anodized. Let me know if you have any other questions and we do accept paypal. If you do not have any more questions, please send your money to:

Paypal@cbperformanceparts.com

Shipping for these plates in the US will be $5 and looks to be about $7-$8 to canada. Please specify if you need the stainless bolts (4 stroke sleds). Thanks and here are some pictures.

Polished Vs. Raw

Last edited:
Hey 2000SRX, I would like to purchase a pair of plates in anodized Blue.I have paypal and live in Manitoba,Canada.PM me with a price and place to make a payment to with Palpal. Thanks. They will fit on my stock secondary on my 2001 SXR600 I gather.

Last edited:
Hey Bob, I just checked and our records say that we shipped it out on October 26th so I think you should be expecting it shortly, shipping to canada is going to take awhile. Let me know when you recieve it.

BTW, we have all of the blue windage plates in stock now and there is no delay, here is a picture of them. Let me know if you guys are interested.

BLUE ON CLUTCH

BLUE AND RAW

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

thanks..what are the odds but whej I got home tonight there was a postal notice at my door. It has to be the plates at there is $8 duties and taxes so it is a US package. I will let you know for sure...thanks again.

How do I order a set of these? I'll take a set of polished ones. Please PM. Also how do they effect the cooling of the secondary, aren't the fins necessary for cooling?

Last edited:
Looking for a set of polished wind. plates for my SRX, let me know if there still avaliable. If so shoot me a PM with priced including shipping and your paypal account. Thanks

Brett

Back