Representing TY on the Job Site!

Sno-Xr

Check out the Hard Hat!! ;)!
1001168mediumpn3.jpg

1001171smallip5.jpg

hardhadsg5.jpg

Last edited:

Good work!
I sport decals on my sled, helmet, and car! I think people might think I'm ill if I take it to the next level!

I won't steal his thunder but it's a laser screed. It's used when you need to finish your concrete VERY flat. They work fantastic in the hands a good operator but they require some serious space to get the machine in there. I have had F&B do some work for me when I worked for another GC. We now self-perform.

dnale said:
I won't steal his thunder but it's a laser screed. It's used when you need to finish your concrete VERY flat. They work fantastic in the hands a good operator but they require some serious space to get the machine in there. I have had F&B do some work for me when I worked for another GC. We now self-perform.
Thats correct, Its used on large concrete floors. We pour the concrete for alot of large commercial and industrial buildings. Pouring anywhere from 20,000 to 70,000 square feet at a time.

VW, you can get the stickers by becoming a VIP member or clicking on the TY store link near the top of the this page.

Back