BigMan76!

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
Hey, just finished up putting your suspension on today and I thought you may be interested in the outcome. Here are some pictures that actually came out pretty well. Let me know what you think. Thanks

LOL, just noticed that you can see my sled in the last pic all torn down. That thing seems to never be together except for winter months. Then if you look below there is our aluminum drive axels and titanium shafts sitting on my track. Lots of brain storming over the belt drive.

Last edited:

One other; I asked you guys to clean the power valves . . .don't forget :)
Let me know if you guys need me to come get ehr to make space in the shop . . . the Phazer I imagine will take a little longer, getting parts,e tc. NO RUSH on either really . . I just am excited to see the SRX up close!

You can come down anytime this week before thursday. We will be at the shop Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The sled looks great and the Powervalves have already been taking care of, we are one step ahead of you. The only thing left for the sled is the windage plates and hopefully those should be in Tomorrow so it should be ready any day this week. Thanks

Back