black viper, Not complete but soon....*pics*

auji700triple

Updated.. Black viper pics!

Heres some pics of my viper. Just got it back from paint a little while ago. Wait till i gets a few pics on a nice blue, sunny day. She will really glow then! What do ya think?

P.S - Excuse My shed, its VERY messy!! My father just had it built recently and he piled everything in there.

Um My pics wont upload. CAn someone Give me their email Addy and post them for me??? thanks.

Last edited:

looks like 1972 ;) not bad man, need pics of it all put together on a nice day, like you said :) what color highlights are you planning?

Is that PPG`s Prizmatique, it looks alot better on a sled as oppossed to a car. I have sprayed a few imports using Prizmatique and the car just ends up looking like a big fishing lure. The customers like it though. It will go nicely with the white powdercoating and black tunnel.

Reminds me of skittles... all that rainbow color! Black deff. is the best color for a viper (to me anyways :bling:

well if i ever saw a sled for a little girl.... just kidding that hood is looking really nice. ;)! oh how about buying my chrome windy. should be enough snow to ride up grand lake by nov 4th weekend. come on up.

Back