This says it all

I'm a Canadian and when I heard the clip on the news, MY mouth was hanging open in dismay. What a tool.

Man, I wonder how long it will take him to get back the votes he lost with that comment?

he suposedly was gonna say "with out an education u get us stuck in iraq" but it came out "with out an education u end up stuck in iraq"

He just screwed up a joke and totally got it wrong.... John Kerry does not believe this.. This is just a chance for the Republicans to take this misconception and run with it!

listen to the before and after on that speech, you will realize that he was not making any reference to the president. He waited till morning to tell everyone he would in no way make an appology, then waited till that night to finally appologize.

if he mispoke he would have came right back with a quick appology, and everyone would have just been talking about what a dumazz he was. instead, he didnt see anything wrong with what he said, that is untill he realized that the country was pissed about it, even his party was mighty pissed. so pissed they all, all , all told him to stay home, dont come campaigning for me.
if you know anything about kerrys past, you would know that he has done this kind of thing his whole life. he has never missed a chance to get a leg up on his service and never missed a chance to caulk a leg up at the service.

kerry might have just cost his party enough votes to loose. at the least, that, and the mountains of other ignorant quotes will insure that we will never have to utter the words, president john "f-in" kerry

now im just wound up,
sorry for the venting

AGREE 100%

Listen to the BS he spewed in 71, about supposed atrocities in Nam,
then he said the same about supposed stuff in Iraq. This guy has hated the military & what it stands for, for the last 35 years.

Anyone that believes that this highly educated, articulate individual just
"blew a joke or mispoke", well.......................................... :dunno:

I got some great property for ya just south of New Orleans with a great ocean view, perfect lots to build on!! Give ya a hell of a deal cause if you believe Jon fu&Ki&g Carri, oops, sorry, former Air Force stupid guy here...
John Fricken Kerry, ya need to buy these lots NOW!!!!

How can ANYONE defend this IDIOT????

Thank God the bafoon didnt get elected president!! Can you imagine him in a talk with say North korea or that loon from Iran, and spout off something like this about other nations people or something....LOL!!!!

I think he knows he has dug a awfull deep hole now, heck even Hilary doesnt agree with him....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

I think that washington should send him over to iraq to "visit" the troops and let the troops take him out for a little ride into baghdad for a night....he should have no problem staying alive as he is so smart and all the troops are knuckleheads with no education........LOL!!

Last edited:
I'll admit I don't think Bush is doing a great job, but I still voted for him and stick behind my decision. Why? Because John Kerry is a complete idiot IMO, and has no idea what this country wants/needs. I made the choice to vote for the lesser of the two evils I guess you could say. Not looking to start a fight, just my .02

BETHEVIPER said:
listen to the before and after on that speech, you will realize that he was not making any reference to the president. He waited till morning to tell everyone he would in no way make an appology, then waited till that night to finally appologize.

if he mispoke he would have came right back with a quick appology, and everyone would have just been talking about what a dumazz he was. instead, he didnt see anything wrong with what he said, that is untill he realized that the country was pissed about it, even his party was mighty pissed. so pissed they all, all , all told him to stay home, dont come campaigning for me.
if you know anything about kerrys past, you would know that he has done this kind of thing his whole life. he has never missed a chance to get a leg up on his service and never missed a chance to caulk a leg up at the service.

kerry might have just cost his party enough votes to loose. at the least, that, and the mountains of other ignorant quotes will insure that we will never have to utter the words, president john "f-in" kerry

now im just wound up,
sorry for the venting

Actually the "joke" was already in written form and in the hands of the press before Kerry put his foot in his mouth. The apology came out pretty damn fast.

I'm no fan of Kerry but lets honestly look at this for what it is. The Republicans are running scared this election and could quite possibly lose control of both the house and the senate. All this is, is a way to rally the party faithful to get out the vote. They can't rally around the handling of the war in Iraq, or capturing Bin Forgotten. Family values are out the window with the Rep leadership sweeping Foleys love letters under the rug. Delay and Abramhof have brought campaign funding scandal to the fore front. When I see Bush go on the Limbaugh show and jump on this "issue" one word comes to mind DESPRATE.

C'mon with all the issues on the Presidents plate, the war, terrorism, the economy, stem cell research, personal rights, Korea, Iran, etc He's going to spend his time on a political mouthpiece radio show harping on a screwed up remark in a speech because why? Because it takes the attention of the public off issues that really do matter. It's the political equivilant of waving your hand in the air over your head at your foe and then kicking him in the balls.

While not defending Bush, shortstop I couldnt agree with you more!!!
I couldnt honestly imagine taking office as a new president and getting 9-11-01 dumped in your lap then to have North Korea playing with bombs and the loon in Iran making bombs, the guy has a full agenda, not even mentioning the situation in Iraq. I know I wouldnt want to stand for 5 minutes in his shoes!!!
I really dont think a democrat or republican could do a better job because of the party they represent, what we need is a normal american in office who hasnt come from million dollar familys and knows what its like to have to work paycheck,to paycheck and deal with common everyday problems in life, that would be the person who would keep our trillions of dollars where they would do the most good.......here!!!

All the scandals in politics, theres too many to count year after year on both sides, I say bring in someone like Ross Perot was, how much worse could it have actually been?

mrviper700 said:
While not defending Bush, shortstop I couldnt agree with you more!!!
I couldnt honestly imagine taking office as a new president and getting 9-11-01 dumped in your lap then to have North Korea playing with bombs and the loon in Iran making bombs, the guy has a full agenda, not even mentioning the situation in Iraq. I know I wouldnt want to stand for 5 minutes in his shoes!!!
I really dont think a democrat or republican could do a better job because of the party they represent, what we need is a normal american in office who hasnt come from million dollar familys and knows what its like to have to work paycheck,to paycheck and deal with common everyday problems in life, that would be the person who would keep our trillions of dollars where they would do the most good.......here!!!

All the scandals in politics, theres too many to count year after year on both sides, I say bring in someone like Ross Perot was, how much worse could it have actually been?

LOL, I still have "Vote Perot" signs somewhere in my attic. What a strange, strange little man he was.

I voted Bush both times, but I think we'll have to wait 20 years to look back at his term to see what kind of job he did. There's too much blind hatred right now. I will say this, with 9-11, Katrina, high foreign oil, and all the other crap to have a lower unemployment rate than Clintons term is amazing, not to mention the stock market hitting new highs and the deficit coming down.

dont blame me i voted for perot. a smart businessman is what is needed first,and a politician, 2nd is the way i feel.i would vote for a man who would stand up there and make honest promises he could keep than a dishonest man who could'nt keep his promises.
but then again i am not to hip on the voting system.tally all votes individually....1 vote= 1vote and the winner with the most wins.not this inaugeral crap......just some venting

:o|
Bischof said:
Actually the "joke" was already in written form and in the hands of the press before Kerry put his foot in his mouth. The apology came out pretty damn fast.

the joke was to a small gathering of students, there was no press, no prewriten statement to the press. this story was broke by some kid on utube who attended and recorded the speech. only the next day did they give a transcript of the "misspoken words".

funny how if kerry insults the military(again) he is misunderstood, he made a mistake, he didnt really mean it, it is just the mean conservatives trying to use it in a campaign, bla, bla, bla. Now on the other hand, rush, points out the obvious, and deliberate lies in a campain add with michael fox in it and he is mean, then the press talks about how mean he is and how it makes michael feal, lets not talk about the fact that he is right about the add.
an example of this below, i googled, rush mean fox, look at the hit no i get. then look at the 2milion less hits for the words fox lied rush. then when you look through the first page you realize that the no should be lower because they are just quoting rush.

3,100,000 rush mean fox
1,060,000 fox lied rush

sorry, just on a rant

Be,
Kerry is a dipshit, you'll get no argument from me, but the fact is that the statement he made was a totally screwed up joke that was meant to be a dig at Bush. The speech was written and distributed to the press before hand but he didn't follow the script and made himself look like an idiot (not that it was that hard to do)

What Einstein said...

"You know education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

What Einstein was supposed to say...

"Do you know where you end up if you don't study, if you aren't smart, if you're intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq."

What Kerry said was wrong. But you do not see alot of college graduates coming out of school after getting a degree and say they want to join the military and go fight in Iraq. I would rather see Hilary Clinton in office than John Kerry. And Bush has had his fair share of verbal slip ups.

Back