Tis the season...for 4 wheelin!

vmaxjohn

Website
www.myspace.com
How about a TY trail ride in the lovely lower MI state forests? All you need is:
A tow strap or hooks/hitch to slap a strap onto, should you get stuck.
A hand held FRS radio.
An ORV sticker (to be safe with the DNR).
A willingness to follow me where ever I go!

Some harder trails will have ways around them for the larger trucks that don't want to be scratched at all. But I can safely say all will have fun!

We'll start in Mid michigan somewhere, and end up....???? It will be an all day affair, lodging would be optional.

Another idea I had was to make it an over night camping trip! We could get to a campground somewhere and wheel the rest of the day...campfire that night...pancakes for breakfast in the morning, a little more wheeling, and back to the daily grind!

To pursue that idea, it will take some planning, so I'd say middle summerish for a time table. This could be a heck of alot of fun!

sounds like fun

maybe we could crank some naked and raving to VMAXX JOHN ROCKS
ryan (kixx) and i were thinking of going to silver lake but it sounds like that would be fun to when were you planing on that and where
we were going to go to silver lake at the end of may or middle of june
let us know
btw: we were jamming sunny day around yipsi last saturday screaming vmax john rocks out the windows it was quite amusing
haha
talk to you later

VMAXJOHN ROCKS DA HOUSE!!!

I am all for this trip... Just let me know when and where.. if ya need any help planning it i am more than happy to help ya out! I have a Dakota that would look good buried to the axles being pulled out my Tom! lol
The CD sounds great John! You did a great job with it!!! Any location ideas yet??
-Ryan

It ain't the best day of the week, but I can go to the dunes on a sunday... Gimmie a little notice, so I can put my 8 paddle tire back on the extra wheel, and get off the 10 paddle... All roost, no boost :twisted:

Thanks guys! That makes me all warm a fuzzy inside, hehe.

Ryan, I will be emailing you soon...shshshshh. Top secret.

Christy and I have not yet decided a date, but we'll hash it out soon, probably in July.

I had a thought today while talking to my lovely spouse, there's a rustic campground in Meredith. Houghton Lake is a stone's throw away for touristy fun, but more importantly there are TONS of trails around there for bikes/quads/trucks! We can explore lots of back roads in that area too. It's just one option.

The easiest way would be to spend just one day in da woods and keep it to 4x4's. We'll figure it out soon though.

Crank it up guys!

We'll have to do a all vehicle ride at the dunes... Top Gunn can bring the suzuk and tape it to the bar :lol:

John sounds like a plan... Chris we were thinking of going the weekend after memorial weekend... maybe you could meet us up there... it'd be a blast if you could make it!! Hopefully Topgunn will be back on that bike soon, seeing as he injured himself on those kiddie toys!! lol allright playas... i've been working on my ebonics, i think i might be getting somewhere!!
-Ryan

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

My first free Sunday is the weekend of the 21st... I will be up riding/fishing the 6th to the 9th :lol:

I assume you're talking about the 21st of June... Is your dad going fishing with you.... i think i need to get his engine put back in his four wheeler, and get it back to him... i wonder if it will ever run again?! oh well... :D I gave him a good deal on the rebuild price...

Man, looks like noone is interested in this thread, but us!!!

it all sounds like a good to me... you planned it good, i'd especially enjoy the eating part... man, that reminds me i need to email VJ about those, diet tips.... :lol:

Just got back from riding my bike throwing dirt all over the guys on the quads i think they would learn not to park behind me grab a little front brake a few gears stop laugh and take off man thats fun especially when they cant catch you in the trails good times otu there silver lake sounds like it would be fun i have to find out what were doing

Back