74.7 KB · Views: 24
  • P1010039.JPG
    P1010039.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010040.JPG
    P1010040.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting!!! LOL. Nice ride. I would like to have a Rev in my garage just for the amount of ditchbanging and jumping i do, but i'd have to keep the yamaha in the garage.

Good luck with the new sled.

Red is better than yellow any day.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 29
not bad. I dont mind them, but just am scared of all the motor issues. and I ride groomed trails, no ditches. like the amch z, looks badass :) nice sled though, and good luck with it! keep us posted on how you like it and how it treats you!

I figured I would get a little bashing/joking for posting this, but I wasn't interested in the 4 strokes yet. Still have my wifes viper, so blue is still in the family. Will give an update once I get some miles on it. The GSX is my Dads.

It was a toss up between a Renagade and a viper for me. I chose the viper only because of the reliability reputation of Ski Doo. I have a costomer that has one, He said its the best sled he ever had, and he used to ride Yamaha. Good luck with the sled. Looks great.

If you get a Rev, get the SDI the plane HO's had major ring trouble... i think they finally had to recall them

what made you go to a rev? I know you arent ready for a 4 stroke you said, but why trade teh viper at all? jsut looking for newer? have you ridden and liked a rev before?

03viperguy said:
what made you go to a rev? I know you arent ready for a 4 stroke you said, but why trade teh viper at all? jsut looking for newer? have you ridden and liked a rev before?

My old piped viper had over 10K miles on it. It was time for a new one. I liked the power of my viper so I didn't want to go with a 600. (My ski-doo buddies swear this 800 is faster than my piped viper, HA!) I have ridden several revs and love the riding style. I gave my buddy a good deal on the old viper for helping me with some sled work. I understand Ski-doo has had lots of ring problems, but I have a two year motor warranty, so I hope any problems would show up soon.

the 800 should be quick, but I think a piped viper would get it pretty well :) I understand the warranty thing, think it is nice but I hate losing time in the winter when winter is so damn short lol!!! its a nice sled though. any ideas or plans for it? good luck and PRAY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!

03viperguy said:
the 800 should be quick, but I think a piped viper would get it pretty well :) I understand the warranty thing, think it is nice but I hate losing time in the winter when winter is so damn short lol!!! its a nice sled though. any ideas or plans for it? good luck and PRAY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Just an 8" bar riser and studs for this year. Next year I am thinking about a clutch kit and maybe a can if I can find a fairly quiet one. That is true, I have not heard much too bad about the 800 motors.

Back