New Pics of the SRX6

Jigg

Went up to the camp this weekend and pulled the sled out to get it ready for the snow. Couldn't help but snap some pics. Any suggestions on stuff to do to it?

11-28-015.jpg

11-28-002.jpg

11-28-005.jpg

11-28-014.jpg

Other pics here

Thanks man!

I've been working on a custom short windshield and a transparent blue guage overlay, both should look pretty decent.

I need a new track at some point, and i was thinking about getting a pair of Rich's Powermadd blue/black hand guards, we'll see.

This thing is sucking away just about as much money as my BlaZeR2 right now, hahahaha

looks pretty good as is. I would leave the stock windsheild, but I am hot for them anyway lol! could strip the tunnel and polish. and I always liked the silver front suspension from the later year sleds... :)

I thought about stripping the tunnel, I won't have time before the snow flies... maybe next summer. I've got a huge gash in one of the running boards (right on the rolled section, furthest outboard), so i need to cover that up with something (it had these dumb blue plastic covers on it that didn't match when i bought it).

The windshield is just something to try, i'm keeping my stock one as well (i actually have a sportech or cobra blue one too, but it's a shade off, so it looks kinda wierd).

I've been watching ebay for a decent track, i'm so lost on which ones are worthwhile and what will fit. I think if i stay with a 1" studded track (i need studs). Are the tracks off of the Mach Z's any good? I seem to remember people saying the ski-doo take off tracks were a decent track for these sleds.

I worked on the front this weekend, but i'm going to have to figure something else out, i only had like 1" of travel once i got the shocks in. I think i need to mount the shocks much higher up in the bulkhead.

Back