Got Heat in the Garage?

valin

How about a custom painted Reznor 45000 BTU gas heater? Yes, I have issues.

Attachments

• small heater.jpg
    small heater.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 39
  • small wall.jpg
    small wall.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 71

I have a 150,000 BTU oil furnace that i pulled outa an old trailer house
in my garage,,she'll roast your nuts off.....:)

During the remodel (it's behind all the boxes) - 90,000 btu, 90% efficient. Ended up painting it black, left the pipes white

Attachments

• Garage - 1 (1).JPG
    Garage - 1 (1).JPG
    147 KB · Views: 35
still only using a wood stove here. but since we have a wood fire place it is not too bad. just takes awhile to warm up so i cheat a little with a small micro furnace.

wood here light it before i need it then its warm when i want it warm. if i need it quick i have a 55k salamander to boost it up.

150,000 BTU Salamander heater with thermostat. My drywall seams didnt like going from 15 degrees to 85 degrees in 12 minutes flat!!! :eek: Now they look like Chit!
Oh Well, bring on some snow :rockon:

75,000 Btu Ceiling Mount Heater - Heats Up My Thousand Square Foot Garage To 60 Degrees In About 20 Minutes, Good For Thawing Out The Machines, And Shortening The Winter.

Attachments

• 173028_lg.jpg
    173028_lg.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 10
i have a wood furnace,dont know how many btu's it has, but at -30 C within 25 minutes your in a t shirt and moving the beer out of the garage so it dosnt get warm.
Pat
garage is 28X32 10 foot ceilings. 2 industrial fans to blow the heat down is a great investment by the way.

i got one of thoes propain top hat heaters they use for construction with a metal box around it adn a blower on top to blow the hot air around. its pretty cobed up but heats the garage up in like 2 minuts

wood stove and a kid who is "renting" to keep his sled in the garage ("renting" means he chops the wood" ;))

Speaking about woodstoves and chopping wood, My bro's and I heat the entire family cottage with a wood stove. 1000 square feet each floor. It takes a good 24 hours to heat it up from when we arrive in the dead of winter. We go to bed seeing our breat, and wake up still seeing our breath. We wake up several times a night to keep that fire going hot!!! After that it stays pretty warm. It's the price we pay to sled in the north! We love it.

wow...who needs heat? heat makes it so it hurts when you hit your hands trying to break a nut loose! lol. i hate not havin heat...

Radiant floor heat, it's the only way to go! Everything melts and dries right up. If you have to work under something the floor is warm enough to lay on.
Stacking things 4 high also helps to save room when you have a lot of toys!

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Back