This board runs better than the 4 stroke one

Sled Dog

I just tried hitting the new posts about 6 times in a row and it came back with no message stating that. You cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while. I find that message quite annoying on the 4 stroke site and was wondering why this one does not do that. We all donated for a new server last year and the 4 stroke one seems to be not as good as this one. MInd you I bet they are both on the same server.

This board has less traffic than the Ty4stroke portion. Tom has had to adjust the amount of time between searches, etc on the Ty4stroke board to optimize it's efficiency due to the high amount of traffic.

Srxspec said:
This board has less traffic than the Ty4stroke portion.

Really????

every time i look we have over 100 members logged on and that's not
counting guests????

They both have the same time limit....it should anyway.... give me a break, I do the best I can and this server is almost to its limits too ....

I had it at 15 sec and reduced them both from 20 sec, lets see how it goes.

Just something I noticed! If we need a new server you know I am all for it and will do my part. Actually I always thought this site see's more traffic than the 4 stroke side there are over 300 on right now including guest and it is keeping up no problem.

Last edited:

Back