Canadian Buyers, Please Read.

auji700triple

Well, as you guys might know im intrested into finding a 01-02 SRX700. Im having a little problam locating one because there arn't many around where i live.

kinda hard to explain this.... Are they Any sled shops around quebec Or Heading towards Labrador? Where a dealer sells 2nd hand machines from all 4 companys? Arctic Cat, Yamaha, Bombi and Polaris? I would like to knwo because from now and next month im going to be doing some research on this and Try and locate the best possible spot to find My Dream Machine.

Thanks for your time!

go to autotrader.ca and do all of ontario, i know there was a really nice 2000 in kingston, also check the quebec version which is called hebdo the hebdo is mostly deallers in quebec, I found if you just call them they have alot more sleds and will look for you.

here is some links

hebdo auto trader

If you see the SRX at trailside sports here in espanola, the thing is totally mint, I had the chance to ride one, scared me so badly, that it was such a rush jsut to line it up with any sled, and just say ADIOS!, and it was long gone behind you. A lighter helmet is needed as your neck gets strained so badly from accelerating so hard.

It really is addictive, cant remember how many times I lined that thing up on the hardpacked part of the lake, said a little prayer (and im not a religious man), then pin it until ur bury the needle, lol. This path on the lake was 100% smooth with no traffic on it and it wasnt a lake which was pegged, as its not part of the trail system, so I was being careful. Damn fun tho!

Back