Santa was very kind this year, How bout for you?

Allvipedup

Merry Christmas all! Now if we can just get some snow around here to wear this new stuff...Man I can't wait!!!

Attachments

• Cold Cross suit and helmet.jpg
    Cold Cross suit and helmet.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Snow X helmet 2006.jpg
    Snow X helmet 2006.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 10

nice stuff boys. I got a nice yamaha backpack, can and will get pics in a few days when I am home again :) got anew suit last year though :)

My brother got a yamaha ball..... I will ask my dad(yamirider) to take a photo of it and put it on the site and i was very jealous.

Santa was nice but i GF was nicer! She got me a new Snowmobile helmet with a heat shield and a nice yamaha jacket to match! How i am supposed to match that!

I got some Yamaha Blue Lipstick. Did I just say that outloud? oops. I did get an AC hat as a joke from a buddy. Can't wait to roll into a crowded bar decked out in all blue and that cap on.

Nice items guys.

YS

Santa brought me:
- 4 KYB shocks
- MBRP race can
- Snowmobile lift
- 2007 Snowmobile Buyer's Guide (performance items, sleds, trailers, helmets, etc.)
- Sled-Headz hoodie (local snowmobile club Sled-Headz.com)

Oh ya, and the Dukes of Hazzard DVD set (season one), ...yeee-haaaaaa!

Cheers.

he let it snow bout 8 inches and didn't stop there were gettin hammered right now i am probably jinxing myself by saying this. could get 20 in next few days. he also gave me some trukke snow boots. billet pull handle, some new shock brackets for the front of the sled to add a lil height. :letitsnow

Phaser FX

My 9 year old spoiled son got a Phaser FX! It was worth it just to see the look on his face.

Madmatt

nice! the new phazer looks like a fun well built sled. wouldnt want it as my only trail sled, but fun for screwing around!

Bishof, you always get me laughing...So are you going to be living in the "gimp trunk" now in the basement? You know, like Pulp Fiction. So how's Zed? oops, forgot he's dead.

Vipertreats - thanks for the compliment on the new get up. Just need snow!!!!

Back