Muni Who's In Who's Out?

Have faith boys , there will be snow to ride for you , the trails wont be packed hard , but you will have snow to trail ride .. im going to miss you guys again , i made plans to be in christmas on the 17th - 23 and the budget wont allow me to make both weekends ....you guys will have fun as always ....dont steal my barfing spot anyone !!!!!!

viper7mi said:
Hey B2SO
I will be at Christmas the same on Sunday. Were are you staying?

Cool viper7mi, im not sure where we are staying , its not my ride . the group i ride with decided a few years ago that we should make each person responsible for one ride a year , it seemed that it was always me and another buddy making all the plans and making sure everyone had a ride and spot on a trailer for there sled , that gets old quick .. so ..i was told we were going to christmas @ noon the 17th and would be returning the 22nd ....i will find out and get back with ya ... but were going to have to have a beer or two ..

Muni Ride

I'm in town from Arizona and plan on heading up to my cottage at Higgins lake on Wednesday. I'd like to come up to muni if there is snow but not sure if there will be any rooms? I'm only in town for a couple weeks and need to get some riding in, only rode one weekend last year. Had a blast two years ago when I did the Muni ride and deffently want to do again. Anyone want to ride in the Gaylord or Frederic area on Wed or Thursday (if there is snow) let me know!!!

Back