hmans' 95 800 vmax-4!!! 36 miles!

03viperguy

sweet SWEET sled, I love these things!
IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

I actually think I remember seeing this sled for sale online somewhere this past summer. where did you get it from? man that thing is amazing. going to run it?

I don't know if I'll drive it, with the snow were getting so far this year I won't be to tempted. I bought it from a guy off the Vmax4 site near St.John MI.

HOLEY CRAP!!

I want it!!

I had a 95 Vmax-4 that I bought new, but I swear it was never that clean - LOL.

One of my all time favorite sleds ecspecially the 95's.

:WayCool:

Gees man that is just so cool.

What`s the history of the sled?. Why has it been stored so long?.

:)

The sled originally came from Chicago where the owner rode it once durring a snow storm 17 miles to his buddy's house and back, then it sat for seven years in his garage.The guy I bought it from had two other Vmax4's and bought it just for a trailer Queen but he was heavy into Mopar body off restoration and between not having time for the sleds or the room he decided to get rid of this one. I had plans of taking cash with me when I went to pick it up in hopes I could talk him down a little but after seeing the sled I almost felt like giving him more. He threw in a new cover,saddle and map bags still in the package, a helmet, posters, service manual and all the original paperwork. When I got it home I had to pull the carbs and clean and soak the green monster out of them and run a little fresh fuel through it so that is where the other two miles came from. hman.

Some people have the luck finding machines like this, or is it $$$$$$ ??
Maybe its both. NICE once again. I've ben looking at some Vmax-4's on e-bay some are nice, some are not(they say they are-LOL)
Love the 95's they are coooool.
-Matt

You have got to be careful not to scratch that honey from taking the cover on and off to much! LOL

Nice sled man! Wish I had one!

Back