hmans' 95 800 vmax-4!!! 36 miles!

:)
And she did fire up?.

Guess that crank ain`t welded?. Or maybe it wasn`t needed on that year?.

DUDE, YOU HAVE SOME NICE SLEDS. I HAVE ONE OF THOSE I STILL GRASS DRAG TO THIS DAY. MATTER OF FACT IT WAS THE 1995 AMSNOW SHOOTOUT VMAX 4 THAT RAN 105 THAT YEAR. I REALLY BELIEVE 95 WAS BEST VMAX 4. 3:16 (tony)

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
DUDE, YOU HAVE SOME NICE SLEDS. I HAVE ONE OF THOSE I STILL GRASS DRAG TO THIS DAY. MATTER OF FACT IT WAS THE 1995 AMSNOW SHOOTOUT VMAX 4 THAT RAN 105 THAT YEAR. I REALLY BELIEVE 95 WAS BEST VMAX 4. 3:16 (tony)
Tony!! are you finally admitting that my 95 was better than your 96???

;)! ;)! ;)!

I dunno, I had a 96 so it must have been better ;) was there actually any difference in the 95 and 96??

03viperguy said:
I dunno, I had a 96 so it must have been better ;) was there actually any difference in the 95 and 96??
Oh yeah - BIG BIG differance

Black was WAY faster than Red :rofl:,

SX lol!!!!!!! WHISH YOU COULD SEE THAT OLD SLOW VMAX CRUSHING THOSE 4 STROKES. 3:16 (tony)
Cmon now bud, we all know that those 4 strokers are layin back on ya. :rofl:

I would love to head out east and see your vintage iron stomp a mudhole on an Apex.

Viperguy, sorry for hijacking your thread :jack:

YES HEAT RED, I LOVE MY 96, HAD THAT SLED SINSE NEW. PROBLEY WILL TAR RACE IT. !! 3:16 (tony)
MY OLD BUD S.X. !! ALWAYS GOOD TOO TALK TO YOU. I KNEW YOU WERE SOFT ON VMAX 4,s LOL!! 3:16 (tony)

MAN I miss my 96 now. got rid of it because we had crappy mechanics. dad took it to them (before we were aware of their shortcomings) to get the carbs cleaned. the guys tells us its the crank, better hurry and get it fixed or it will blow. knowing less than we do now, we went along with it. they had to rebuild it TWICE as it wouldnt run after the first time :( traded it a little while later, never trusted it again :( actually saw it on ebay a year or so ago lol!! so it still lives!

ALL those mighty fine Yammies, and you had to spoil it with a ski-doo in the back ground. I guess that is were it belongs (in the back ground).

YES HEAT RED, I LOVE MY 96, HAD THAT SLED SINSE NEW. PROBLEY WILL TAR RACE IT. !! 3:16 (tony)
MY OLD BUD S.X. !! ALWAYS GOOD TOO TALK TO YOU. I KNEW YOU WERE SOFT ON VMAX 4,s LOL!! 3:16 (tony)
I still get a little tear in my eye thinking of the music rippling from those Quad PSI's, there is no sweeter sound - OH WAIT except my Attak at WFO !!!!!

1st guy that gets a pic of Tony on a 4 stroke gets dinner on me :rofl:

Hello

sweet SWEET sled, I love these things!
IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

This might be a litle to late. But do you stil got this sled?

Regards Emil

Back