Wondering what is the best bar riser kit??

tntmax

I have a 2001 MMax 700 and i am wondering which is the best and most complete kit for 6-8 inch bar rise, cables and brake lines included??? Thanks for any links or advice

I put a 5 1/2" Rox riser on my 01 MM 700
Left the throttle cable in the stock location
Routed the oil cable over the air box
Got a longer brake line from Royal Distibuting.
Its great and makes a huge difference.

Rox

I got a Rox adj 4-6" pivot riser from Richmotorsport.com, got all the cables and brake hose from him also. I think it was a Mnt Viper throttle and a Srx oil cable. My SXr oil and emergency cable were long enough but my throttle cable has a solid steel cable cover on the carb side so I had to use the Mnt viper one, has to go over the airbox. Fits nice with a high rise seat. I'm 5' 10" and I need a 5" rise to stand comfortably.

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 28
i don't get what your saying. they come in sizes from 2 or 3" i believe up to 9-10-11" so i'm sure you can clear just about anything on the sled with a 9" riser.

I was talking about you clearing the windshield when you unexpectedly hit the kill switch and the bars move out of the way instead of ...... you know!

I am gong to put a 6 inch pivot on this weekend, with cable and brake extensions, sopposed to be 7 1/4 when done, going to Revelstoke on Wednesday will update when i return ,Thanks for all the input!!

I went to Revelstoke last week for 4 days, we were riding on about 10 feet of base, with about 20" of fresh powder, my Powermadd pivot with a 6" block worked excellent. I rode with 4 - M 900 Cats-162 tracks with 2 1\4" paddles, they were very impressed that i could carve and climb so well, they all had to take a shot at the sporty, GREAT sounding YAMIE.It is an UNBELIEVABLE place to ride...

Back