My 07 Attak

TimeBomb

well i broke down and bought one. i got it back in september and i decided i should show some pics of her. here are some pics of the day i got it home, when i put studs in it, a skidplate and handguards, mt. riser and shock covers. i just put blue c&a advantage x skis on it to day. so far i have only 88 miles on it, wish there was more :letitsnow

Attachments

• attak4.jpg
    attak4.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 20
  • attak5.jpg
    attak5.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 36
  • attak 7.jpg
    attak 7.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 11
  • attak9.jpg
    attak9.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 23

here is how i installed my skid plate and studs

Attachments

• attak 6.jpg
    attak 6.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 27
  • attak 8.jpg
    attak 8.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 34
  • skidplate 10-21-06a.jpg
    skidplate 10-21-06a.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 30
Nice sled, that is the one I like too. I also like the fire graphics but if I go 4-stroke it will have to be EFI. Excellent hoist I must add. XC

well, today some luck came my way, we got close to a foot of snow today. :letitsnow

boss let me borrow the bobcat so i figured i might was well use it. ;)!

really nice sled.......I'd like to get one, but with the little bit of snow we had last year, and none so far this year, it wouldn't pay off for me. I've only got 278 kms on the Viper this season and last.

Hay Time Bomb Where Bouts Is Waddington Located?? Im In Central Ny Between Roch. And Syracuse. We Got Alot Of Ice And Rain No Snow. Go Figure!!!!

grooter said:
Hay Time Bomb Where Bouts Is Waddington Located?? Im In Central Ny Between Roch. And Syracuse. We Got Alot Of Ice And Rain No Snow. Go Figure!!!!

waddington is right on the st. lawrence river between ogdensburg and massena

Back