Just some shots of my sled and new gear!

Coles_55

Well I finally got some nice riding gear, bought them off ebay. The jacket is a few years old but the pants are this years race pants and they are sweet.

Also got to work on my sled due to weather being so crappy. So I decided to polish my tunnel, throw on a set of plastic skis, 2" riser, and some Sportech Handguards which I havent received yet but hopefully they get here tomorrow or the next day. I know its old but I like it, so im going to keep running the old iron until it blows up or something hits me like a deer.

Let me know what you guys think!! :letitsnow

Attachments

• sled 017 (Small).jpg
    sled 017 (Small).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 16
  • sled 018 (Small).jpg
    sled 018 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 15
  • sled 019 (Small).jpg
    sled 019 (Small).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 22
  • sled 020 (Small).jpg
    sled 020 (Small).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 15
  • sled 021 (Small).jpg
    sled 021 (Small).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 14

Looks good, i just put riser and hand guards on mine and love it. swapped the mitts for a pair of motocross gloves, not cold even at -20. Post a pic once you get your guards on.
Pat

Thanks, I was hoping I was going to get them today but I forgot we dont get mail on Luther King Day.

But I will post another picture when they are on!

nice sled! the wife and i rode those for years! this year we finally upgraded.. i have almost 10,000 miles on mine and hers had 8,200... now my kid is riding mine and the other one we sold.if you need any help with mods let me know!
unfortunately those things are only worth about $1,000-$1,500 if that....

Sleddheadd, I am looking for a set of transfer rods. I talked to another guy on here (Caravanman) and i think he said that Maxx Perf use to make them or it was bender racing but I cant seem to find them. I was also looking for a set of V-Force 2 reeds but no luck yet.

be careful with those transfer rods! i bought a set on ebay once and they were for '97 and newer. yammy changed the thickness if the rod they connect too, beefed her up a bit more in '97. when i bought mine there was no way to get them to work, so i just stuck with the stock ones! tyr aaa...... royal distributing out of canada somewhere they seem to have a pretty wide selection for all kinds of sleds.. that or call richie rich i'm sure he will point you in the right direction if he can't help! i would start with rich!have you tried the thinner head gaskets and changing your jets and needle position? it will help with power and gas mileage! i had mine up to almost 10 mpg.

nice sled! dad had a 500 xt and it rode pretty decent! loved the look and actually wouldnt mind having one, just to tinker with and toy around on :)

Back