SRX Refreshed

Stock jetting with a cold air intake with the baffle plate still intact. I agree, I do not feel its all that rich. I think its alittle one the safe side, but not rich. After all, I did get 10,000 miles out of them so they can't be that bad.

03viperguy said:
supercharger killed the warrior, eh? what psi?

An over rev caused the boost to climb way to high. Over 12lbs on pump fuel in pretty cold conditions, long wot runs with a stock motor. Speedo was at 149 MPH and climbing when it suddenly slowed down. I'm going to throw in Low Compression piston to take care of that issue and give myself a saftey cushion.

Some pics.

Here it is close to the final product. Still need to pick up a offset rear axle with some 8" billet wheels. Get rid of the yellow pull start handle. And do some polishing.

Attachments

• SRX Bars.JPG
    SRX Bars.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 16
  • SRX FL.JPG
    SRX FL.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 21
  • SRX Left.JPG
    SRX Left.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 15
  • SRX RR.JPG
    SRX RR.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 13
were you up north this past weekend? thought I saw an SRX like yours heading towards 1st lake from youngs at about dusk on saturday. looks nice man, and sorry to hear about the warrior! when did you boost that thing?

Nope, only been up once this year a few weeks back. Been busy blowing up my Warrior. Just did the S/C this past fall and now I get to do it all over again only better.

Back