Kalkaska Trip Jan 19-22

Sheermadness03

A couple of pics from first ride of the year in Kalkaska Mi. Had about a foot of LES (powder) with no base, trails were "snirt" with heavy traffic (lots of peoples FIRST ride of the year), put 185 miles on in the 3 days and only did about 5-10% trail riding, did lots of "boone docking" , county roads (sealed up with a small base) and power lines. Planning on going to the UP Feb. 12-17, hope it keeps snowing up there until then atleast. -Ed

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 19

Nice pics, but I know what you mean with the trails being hit hard. It's like the snow doesn't even hit the ground before it's trampled. We need a Storm...2-3 feet! Well even a foot would be nice.

Gone Blue said:
Nice Tunnel!

thanks, My arm is always sore in the winter time. Seems I'm always polishing that thing, all of the aluminum is polished, even the ski saddles, rear bumper and exhaust tin (shields). -Ed

:bling:

03viperguy said:
thats all?? ;) you havent polished the powervalves or the clutch gaurd?? ;) looks nice!

Well now that you mention it, yes, the clutch gaurd is polished and the exhaust valves are kinda polished too (cleaned them with a scotch brite pad 185 miles ago!!). -Ed

Back