cops say no can man

ya i know when i got stopped the cop looked under the hood and was like ya that's illegal that's a bender can. it wasn't even a bender it was a snostuff rumble pack can. so he obviously didn't know what he was talking about.

Can

We got stopped on the weekend and i have a Bender Can and my roomate has the stock can, both sleds were idling and they were more concerned with my roomates sled because it was just painted and he did not have any numbers on it. i was talking to the second cop about the trails while the 1st cop looked over my roomates to make sure it was not stolen and the cop says " That has a can on it referring to my roomates and i told him no it doesn't, it's mine and i told him that i have a Bender performance package on it and left it at that and he did not open the hood or ask anything else.

Only concern stamping a part with Yamaha would be copy right / trade mark infringement.

GTI, you serious? QC states you can't drive the car unless it has VW exhaust? It's a wear part for #$%&* sake. When I'm in front of you at the stop sign, I'd rather know you had a Canadian Tire muffler, then a crapy set of Canadian Tire brake pads.

It's about being a visible minority and being the hot issue of the time. Tuner cars and snowmobile are easy to spot and blame for the problems of the world. Not fair, but what can you do??? :o|

The one thing people like to ignore is the fact that most civilians hate loud annoying exhausts. If you ride on public land or near a residential or business area you cant blame people for being pissed at the fact someone isnt happy with riding their sled/atv without making unnecessary noise. Wake up, most people hate stupid loud sleds/atvs/motorcycles. I used to enjoy pissing people off with my loud car exhausts but I realized it was not a good idea with my sleds and quads.

YamerDown said:
Only concern stamping a part with Yamaha would be copy right / trade mark infringement.

GTI, you serious? QC states you can't drive the car unless it has VW exhaust? It's a wear part for #$%&* sake. When I'm in front of you at the stop sign, I'd rather know you had a Canadian Tire muffler, then a crapy set of Canadian Tire brake pads.

It's about being a visible minority and being the hot issue of the time. Tuner cars and snowmobile are easy to spot and blame for the problems of the world. Not fair, but what can you do??? :o|

the only reason they harrased me was because my muffler made a little bit more sounds than the stock one..your just supposed to have a miffler here that doesent exceed a certain amount of dbs. there are times ive got stopped just for my muffler and my tinted windows were very illegal and they didint say anything.. i got rid of her and that was the end to my problems.

Back