Rich Motor Sports

B2SO

Hey , just wanted to give Rich a ATABOY !!! as always his prices are as low as anybody else and his customer service is second to none!!! i have been buying from Rich since 02 . i dont even look around anymore , if there is something i need , i PM rich the info , he walks me through it , the stuff shows up a few days later and its a done deal ... The rox adjustable riser i just recieved is killer !! and rich managed to take a trip to the UP and still get me my stuff in like 3 days .. You Da Man rich !!! thanks for all your help over the years ...so if you cant tell i love them risers ...bad to the bone ..and just so you know , you can run it all the way to 7in. if you remove the horseshoe that holds the wires and cable in place on the front of the sterring post . .. ROCK ON !!!!!

I say Ditto
I called Rich the day before he left for Muni, and he had the best price, as ussual, and had me my stuff mid day the very next day. Of course I was in Muni so that part was easy. Thanks Rich made the rest of the week alot easier on my tired old muscles. Maxdlx

I orderd something from Rich last month and had it in two days! Wow.

thanks guys.if it wasnt for you i'd have to get a real job :)

larry i shipped your stuff from muni since i had the rox sent up there with risers for buddah,tom,sno-xr also.

ding i forgot my pokers lol usually i dont leave home without :)

Back