Argggg..temps already!!! :(

We do! lol There's still atleast a good 2 feet here now that it's all packed itself and warmed up a little. We had a huge snowfall that left us like 3 feet of fresh powder, but now it's all settled and formed a fantastic base. It's only going to be warm for a few days then back down below freezing... so i don't have to worry lol. I love the Snowbelt area of Ontario!

change_up said:
We do! lol There's still atleast a good 2 feet here now that it's all packed itself and warmed up a little. We had a huge snowfall that left us like 3 feet of fresh powder, but now it's all settled and formed a fantastic base. It's only going to be warm for a few days then back down below freezing... so i don't have to worry lol. I love the Snowbelt area of Ontario!
Shut up who asked you!!!!!!!!!! #$%&*

J/K, lol :)

daman don't tell me to shut up.It is snowing here now.Oh what a beautiful site.Snow called for all week and into next. 2 " tonight,2" tomorrow and more for Friday.Mild temps bring more snow. Saturday and Sunday more snow and into next week snow and light snow.We are due for a major storm soon.We usually get big blizzard in March or early April.There is lots of snow and riding left to do.I am $300 down from last year the amount of gas I have bought.Got to get out there and ride and spend somemore.
:bling: :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow :wel:

Are you and C/U fricken brothers????? LOL!!!!

you gota extra room and spot in the grage for my baby
i'm heading up!!!! :)

How long will it take for you to get up here,we'll have a great big SRX party.LOLYou'll love the snowbelt of Manitoba.Garage is good enough for a couple more sleds,and it is heated to.:letitsnow :winterrul :letitsnow

LOL.....lol...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lol.....LOL

I just like to piss people off every now and then! How am I doing? LOL. I have to ride ditches to get to the trail now though, sunshine made for an awesome day of snowmobiling but not so much for the roads for sledders... but man are the trails flat. You could hold 'er open all day long today!

Back