When is Yamaha releasing the 08's ????????

Hey Redsnake, I got the parts for my trailer, fixing her up tonight, and tomorow night gonna change my gear, but I won't be down for the races until the triple crown, just too much on the go up here this year. do you know what that will be? I heard labcity is trying to get a different date to coinside with you guys about cains quest? what's on the go??

MountainMax said:
Awesome, can't wait to see what's new for 08, im hoping for a turbo apex or even a High OUtput one with 17X Horsepower....
Dunno if you will see that, but the rumor mill has been hinting at the Vector's triple with EFI in the Phazer chassis. (Perhaps the rebirth of the Exciter?)
Other than that they might tweak the Phazer and Id bet that all the other sled will get different colors and graphics with few other changes.
Yamaha typically makes 1 major change every year and just tweaks the other sleds.

i have no final dates on the triple crown yet. hopefully it is a triple crown and not just a double. i do know that we are gonna try to organize it so that there are no conflicts. the quest is coming right to goose this year, over 2000kms total.

Back