48 KB · Views: 72
  • snow machine 2003 030.jpg
    snow machine 2003 030.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 44
  • snow machine 2003 031.jpg
    snow machine 2003 031.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 60

unloading

The bottom deck we pull the sleds off the right front or off the back with our loading ramp. The rear 10' of the top deck has two hydralic cyls that we modified to work off of the Power Steering pump to tilt down at the rear to rest on the bottom deck, then we pull them down the back onto the loading ramp.The loading ramp has a cradle under the bottom deck for storage. It has 7 Air Ride Bucket Seats in the rear and one for the last guy back who has to drive, Wabasco heater for the doo boys, color tv, 6 disc sound system and an rebuilt Int 466 Turbo diesel on propane. A good 8 sled hauler. I'll see if I can find pics of how we load and unload, either process takes about 10 -15 minutes for 8 sleds to load or unload.

I see now, i wasn't paying close enough attention to the pictures. Sweet a$$ ride. A local guy that races V8 open wheel modifieds hauls his car in the back of a bus. The ideas are endless for these old kiddy haulers.

Thats awesome i would drive that thing around just for fun, probably would be my daily driver! :bling:

I thought I remember reaeding a couple years ago it was pro pane injected for when you go up in the high elevation.Or am i thinking of someone else's similar set up.

me and my brother about bout one similar to that but like you all said party. we would end up in prison before we made it to the snow.

Back