TY Snow Flaps!!

guess i need to head over there since i will be a fourstroken next season. will my mod priveledges extend over there too? LOL! ski

I have added color choices for the lettering at this time only black on the flaps but maybe in the near future colored flaps as well.

MrSled said:
Thanks, we are going to add an option to have your name put on the flaps... its more to print custom but some may like the idea.
Who is making these for you? I assume we have to drill our own holes to fit our machine? Can you provide contact info, like to inquire for another business. Also, can we just have our user names done, as it's the same on a few sites? Cost?

yamahauler4 said:
Who is making these for you? I assume we have to drill our own holes to fit our machine? Can you provide contact info, like to inquire for another business. Also, can we just have our user names done, as it's the same on a few sites? Cost?

I believe B-Rad is doing them Click the banner at the top of the page

The new flaps will have the holes in them that are formed into the flap. I should have some new pics up this weekend of the new flaps.

Tom

b-rad's snowflaps

I have seen his product first hand and have met Brad at his shop. Very good guy with a top quality product, and takes alot of pride in his work. They are tough and light and look great.

Bullhead

Back