2007 Yzf R6

BigRed700

I am looking at getting a new 2007 YZF R6. Just wondering if any of you owne one, and if so do you like it. Can you tell me anything about it???
Thanks

Thats a very nice bike. I don't own one but they look real sharp and I've heard that it is a an extremely precise, purpose built machine that will do especially well on the race track or in the twisties.

I'm not sure if your looking at any other bikes at this time, but if you are, I would take a good, hard look at the Triumph Daytona 675. It is a fantastic machine that is comparable to the r6, only more street friendly with more power down low and a more user friendly torque curve, plus that sweet triple sound.

Either bike would be a nice addition to any stable. Good luck and post pictures when you pick the bike up.

Well i haven`t owned a 2007 but i have had a couple r6`s. They are an awesome bike! But i agree with 98srx...i would take a look at that triumph! I`ve looked them over hard and really like the triumph.

Thanks for the advice.
I haven't committed myself yet to the R6 so I am going this weekend to look around. I will definitely take a look at the Triumph...
Whatever I pick up I will definitely post some pictures.

Back