Piped Viper or a 87 Camaro?

why do you want to get rid of the sled??? honestly, if that is the case you are better off selling the sled outright and using the cash to buy a better car, there are a lot of em out there better lol!

03viperguy said:
why do you want to get rid of the sled??? honestly, if that is the case you are better off selling the sled outright and using the cash to buy a better car, there are a lot of em out there better lol!

Probally because it's the 4th or 5th time he blew it up.

blew it up again??/ then I have another reason not to get the camaro... IT ISNT STOCK AND COULD BE FINNICKY! who knows if the work was done right

JMO You don't need a performance car like that at your age. Been there done that, keep the sled. Maxdlx

03viperguy said:
blew it up again??/ then I have another reason not to get the camaro... IT ISNT STOCK AND COULD BE FINNICKY! who knows if the work was done right

I agree with ya.....I'm extremely learing on buying modified stuff from anyone. UNLESS I know them personally and I know they have knowlegde on whatever they modified.

Sorry Auji I know you dont want me posting on your threads from past experiences but I'm just trying to look out for ya. I hold no gruges and I dont want to see ya trade up your sled for a possible TIME BOMB. Cause say something does go wrong with the engine, now your dealing with 8 pistons instead of 3. So imagine how much $$$$ itll cost to to fix that compared to your sled.....WAY MORE. Either keep the sled and save for a beater or sell the sled and buy something nice that you can drive all year round.

Last edited:
ExpertXViper said:
I agree with ya.....I'm extremely learing on buying modified stuff from anyone. UNLESS I know them personally and I know they have knowlegde on whatever they modified.

Sorry Auji I know you dont want me posting on your threads from past experiences but I'm just trying to look out for ya. I hold no gruges and I dont want to see ya trade up your sled for a possible TIME BOMB. Cause say something does go wrong with the engine, now your dealing with 8 pistons instead of 3. So imagine how much $$$$ itll cost to to fix that compared to your sled.....WAY MORE. Either keep the sled and save for a beater or sell the sled and buy something nice that you can drive all year round.

my point exactly! could be trouble, and cars are a LOT more $$$ to fix than sleds :(

There is an old saying "do not trade a toy for a toy" you will regret it. I had a 1993 Mustang coup 5.0 that i traded for boat and till this day i still regret the deal.

Sell the sled and buy a four stoke and don't touch it.. just ride it and enjoy it.. don't even look under the hood unless your changing the oil and ride and ride it hard.. and stay away from that car.. just a money pit...IMO...

Back