Picked up another vette!!!

Yes daman,the hooker would look good on you,on top of you,whatever way works I guess.Just watch your back ,I know it is sore .Don't forget you'll be mounting that SRX in the next riding season soon,so take her easy man!!!LOL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tom,

Is this "uncle" you speak of the relative that live down the road from me? I would be more than willing to give your new ride a test drive for you!!

Nice car for a good guy!

Mike,

My uncle thats picking this up for me lives in Mason MI, just south of lansing, which is in Ingham county.

Im going to saint ignace for a good visit than on the way back down was going to stop in.

This is the newest I am going. I have the best of the C-5 Vettes. The new coupes look like sun fires and I for most certain cannot afford a new ZO6.

Next year I have a votec supercharger in mind at a fraction of the pice for even a 2006 ZO6.

It will be a ton of fun with this one to have at the Mackinaw City Vette show this August and the parade across the bridge.

We should call bischof to come over:) That would be fun..

Last edited:
I've driven a Lingenfelter ZR1 (the NA package, supposedly mid 500hp) and I would say that as far as handling goes, I'm not sure I would want alot more power in that chassis, that's about as much as you'll have fun in the twisties with. If you where going street and strip tho ofcourse more is better.

Some claim the ZR1 in the C-4 chassis were the best vette ever made. 375HP from the factory was pretty darn good for the early to mid 90's.
But I would not be looking for more after that.

Vortec tested their supercharger on a C6 ZO6 (being already 505HP from the factory)
and they could not even get the tires to stick. Their 0-60 times were even slower than stock. So I am sure I would be completely satisfied after I get either vortecs or lingenfelters

Kenne Bell make excellent S/Cers also. Dont know what they run $$$$ wise but if I was to S/C any car or truck, Id go with a Twin Screw Style S/Cer over a Centrifugal Supercharger which is the design of Vortech S/Cers. If you want "INSTANT BOOST" go with a Twin Screw S/Cer.

http://www.kennebell.net/index.htm

Last edited:
If I buy a maggie (roots type/ twin screw) of which you mention, I would have to buy another hood..

The stock hood on my new car is made out of carbon fiber and is alot more $$$$ to buy. I am going to check into some used centrificals. Some people take theirs off if they sell the car.

Last edited:
Eric, your mail box is full

Yes, I was going to ship them as soon as I got home. They will cost around $100 to ship so thats why I was interested in splitting the shipping charge. When I had the car for sale on corvette forum, I was expecting the new owner to take them when they came to pick the car up. They will probably show up right around when you get back from michigan.

Tom

Back