Warrior?

bucky

Been looking at new bikes and I like the looks of the Warrior. It has a lot of power I would imagine. Looking for some feedback if anyone would like, i would appreciate it.

Its a awesome bike.You wont be dissappointed with anything.Tons of power and the best handling cruiser out there.I have a 04 Warrior and a 05 R1 so i have best of both worlds.But last year i rode the warrior more even when my friends took the rockets.Any questions let me know.

Thanks rich. What type of aftermarket exhaust you recomend? I am leaning towards Cobra. Something a little more throaty but not too loud.... I like the drag bars also. What's it got for HP?

Warrior

I have a 02 Warrior with a BAK and power commander. I have the DG Sideburner pipes. They look awsome because of the large diameter pipe. They even sound better. I also have an 04 Silverado that I use for the long trips. But the Warrior is a lot of fun and handles awsome. Alot more power than the Silverado. Just nowhere to even carry a wallet. Of course I have it set up with a solo seat and stripped down. Here is a pic of the Warrior. The Roadstar Silverado I am able to set up in different ways real easy with the bags and windsheild and seats being interechangeable. I think I have the best of both worlds.

Attachments

• dsc00602.jpg
    dsc00602.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 70
  • dsc00526.jpg
    dsc00526.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 70
  • dsc00634.jpg
    dsc00634.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 69
  • dsc00594.jpg
    dsc00594.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 67
  • dsc00604.jpg
    dsc00604.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 67
i own a 2002 warrior its a bad ace bike. huge torque lots of low end i have Hard Chrome longshot pipes. you will like it!!!

Attachments

• witchita and dallas 012 (Small).jpg
    witchita and dallas 012 (Small).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2
one thing to consider, if you need to carry anything with you, the layout of the warrior is difficult. great bikes, just nor very luggage friendly

I've got an '02 Warrior with the Cobra pipe and Cobra Fi2000 for the ECU. The bike is lowered and blacked out. The bike is by far the most fun bike I have had yet. I like it because I can hang with my buddies that have the sport bikes or I can ride with the other buddies that ride H.D.
To be perfectly honest I was worried that I would not like the bike for very long but I still would not trade her for ANY other bike!
Buy one and you will likely feel the same way as most of us that have one!

fasttoys17, I just put that boulevard wind shield on the my 07 Warrior and took it for a ride, I get a ton of turbulence over the top ..... hate it, get less wind hitting me back and forth with no shield.... how was yours?? I am 6-2 and maybe I need to add a clear view G15 to get it taller.... anyone have any other info??

thats wierd

i feel bad leading you down the wrong road on your shield.you might need a taller windshield im only 5'8. i like the looks of the shorter windshieldand it works well for me. i guess all you can do is sell the shorter one to get a larger shield. out here in south dakota we have alot of wind so maybe im just used to it. :rofl: hey i might know of a guy that might want a short windshield if you want to get rid of it but cant promise anything.

Last edited:
yeah hopefully it works out for you.i love the torque that warriors produce they really put you in your seat. what color did you get?

Back