Picture 358 (Small).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 359 (Small).jpg
    Picture 359 (Small).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 360 (Small).jpg
    Picture 360 (Small).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 4

looking good the drivers are pushed on the shaft and ready just need the front hole drilled out and we can slap that skid back in with your new track. should be a piece of cake we just have to pick a day where we can get together and get it done.

later

Yes thanks alot Jeff (TSUfilmz) and Zac (prozac500) for all your help. Cant wait to see the final product....

lol I was over there tonight and we had the skid in it, fit like a glove and put the skid where it needed to be. Chad got pics of it he will post them soon

If you guys have it down that easy I should have been in touch the last year when I wrestled it into my srx. I swear I was at it for 3 hours or so by myself. Those 192 studs really add some weight!

Well as Jeff stated we did put the skid in to see how it would line up with all the new mounting holes. And like he said it when in great. When the sled was stretched to 136 a couple of years ago, I ended up having to suck the limiter straps all the way up to keep from burning through hyfax in less than 30 miles... while backing all the pressure off the center spring.

Well,, when we initially started to put the skid in last night it would not go into the front mount holes. Hence we had to let the limiters out to relax the suspension... YEEEEE HAAAAAAAA. Ding Ding this was the solution all along. :WayCool: :WayCool: :WayCool:

After letting out the limiters it slipped rite in the tunnel no problem, and the skid sat on the ground great. The rear being nice and flat. Now will it sit different with the track in? I dont think so, I think it will be fine......

Pictures are Dark sorry.. More to come

Mark MMMMurpppphy, spare belts huh lol that was a good one. You are always welcome.....

Dnale yes I could see it being tough to wrestle in yourself. damn your are only in ypsi...

:letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

Attachments

• Picture 362 (Small).jpg
    Picture 362 (Small).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 361 (Small).jpg
    Picture 361 (Small).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 6
Yes the track goes in first mark. THat is if you want it to ride on the snow. Thanks Cam, will be a couple of days before I can get back at it...

I heard you guys finished working on your sled. Sorry I was not there to help. When you get a changes could you post the pic's up so I can see what it looks like. THANKS!

AHHH its been a while but just finished up tonight. Sorry the pictures are real dark i will get some better ones when it is day time this weekend.
Well I can say I learned alot. Thanks jeff (TSUFILMZ) and Zac (Prozac500) for the help. Cant wait to ride the custom ditch banger. Here is what I added!!!!

97 600 xtc
136' 2 inch camoplast clipped every
8 tooth extroverts anti slip drivers
4.5 inch rox pivot risor
mbrp can
mountain strap sxr handlebars
Boss seat
cb performance drop brackets
clutching by Mrviper700
engine work by mrviper700
136 rail extensions hartman
Bender adjustable hot rods
black windshield (ty zac)

I may be forgetting something, but overall what a fun project. I was intimidated doing alot of the work but it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. Patients BEER, friends, and a little common sense did the trick. Cant wait to ride

Attachments

• Picture 368 (Small).jpg
    Picture 368 (Small).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 365 (Small).jpg
    Picture 365 (Small).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 367 (Small) (2).jpg
    Picture 367 (Small) (2).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 364 (Small).jpg
    Picture 364 (Small).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture 366 (Small).jpg
    Picture 366 (Small).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 12
Looks really good Chad! All you need to do is put that head light cover on. Can't wait to go snowmobiling ;)!

I wanted to come over and look at it but I know you have been working a lot.

Last edited:
Nice job Chad!! You'll be havin' a blast this winter with that setup. I put a LOT of miles on my 97 and it never let me down. (See the avatar) Yours kinda' looks like my Viper done up in BLACK LOL!! CYA IN MUNI!!

Hey guys thanks alot. I will have better pics in the light by the end of the weekend.
I will snap a shot of the new sled as well, that I picked up in august....

chadg

Back