Air tools,what brand would you recomend?

opsled said:
I agree with Bischof a woman that buys her man tools is a rarity. Although with almost all of my family members being female (4 sisters, cousins, ect) and having been married for 24 years I am always suspicious of that kind of behavior. It's not normal!! They always seem to have alterior motives. It may be nothing and she just loves you or it may be the need for a larger rock or maby she has plans to outfit the bedroom with some pneumatic assessories. :jump: If so I think some pics would be appropriate. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Opsled

lol....wandering mind began here, this 14th day of august, 2007.

go with the $75 air tool kit from Menards. It has everything you are looking for and is durable enough for just about any hobby mechanic like we all are. I have had my set for 3 years adn beat the snot out of it and all of the tools are still working well. Oil each tool each time you use it and clean them up good when your done and they should last a long time.
I bought the "Tool Shop" brand kit from Menards after finding out the tools are actually built by Cambell-Housefeld (SP?) which is a very well known and durable tool/air compressor brand.
Mills

Back