xtreme.....

Better yet

First one to drink a gallon of choclate milk non stop, and hold it for 10 minutes wins. This will be fun for those who are drunk to watch. Maxdlx

LOL It's always the Bud drinkers that think they're manly cause they drink Bud and rip on others for what they drink. Come to think about it, it's kinda like the Cat guys...

yeah yeah ok there matt you queer beer drinker i dont know how you guys get drunk on that
you have to wast more money to even get a glow
with that crap
man at least drink a real beer like a molson ex or canadain
but top is bud ;)

bud and a ceaser !!! and a a shot of good old gibson finest just to give you that extra kick you need to get the party started ;) :lol:

2 identical stock sleds . . .

Hey Turk, have you ever seen 2 stock sleds that were identical?

you wont ding everyone of them sleds is different in some way or another and some will run better then others i think my sled runs pretty strong for being stock but eveyrone should know what ever you do to your sled someonne else already done did it and will smoke you you will probably never have the fastest sled out there that goes for everyone

My experience as well, I was just was curious to see what the mega tuners would have to say including Turk. The guys that see a large number of sleds a year.

Back