78.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 119.jpg
    Picture 119.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 20

2004 MNT VIPER -Update Pics

Here are a couple of pics since I got the sled and personalized it-I used the sled for work on friday and took a few field pics of it (I posted original pics on page 2 of this posting). I got the pipes ceramic coated, installed an Ohlin rear shock and got the spring powder coated liquid silver metallic, installed a Polaris Primary, Shockwave Secondary, Sportech Blue Chrome Handguards and have a hitch to put on yet. I still want Powder Lites - polished trailing arms and possibly Fabcraft light weight radius and tie rods and also Mountain Machines- 8" Billet Yamaha Wheels anodize blue.

81j90kg.jpg

6x9nt60.jpg

:bling:

Last edited:
Here is mine just waiting for some good snow to tear it up!!!!! :letitsnow :2strokes:

Attachments

• M 10 installed.JPG
    M 10 installed.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 22
  • Front Right.JPG
    Front Right.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 22
  • yammy1.JPG
    yammy1.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 9
  • yammy2.JPG
    yammy2.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Here's mine, done with it for this year, ran out of funds. It's an '02 w/M-12, custom powder coat on the front & rear susp., 1.25 inch track, hauck clutch kit, 6inch block on top of a 3inch pivot riser, and some other odds & ends.

Attachments

• 100_2078.JPG
    100_2078.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 21
  • sled.jpg
    sled.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 38
i need a favor,can you help?

Powder Trax said:
Here are a couple of pics since I got the sled and personalized it-I used the sled for work on friday and took a few field pics of it (I posted original pics on page 2 of this posting). I got the pipes ceramic coated, installed an Ohlin rear shock and got the spring powder coated liquid silver metallic, installed a Polaris Primary, Shockwave Secondary, Sportech Blue Chrome Handguards and have a hitch to put on yet. I still want Powder Lites - polished trailing arms and possibly Fabcraft light weight radius and tie rods and also Mountain Machines- 8" Billet Yamaha Wheels anodize blue.

81j90kg.jpg

6x9nt60.jpg

:bling:
Could you measure all the strobes on your hood for me? bassicly measure each straight edge of of each one.and the measure from the point to point of each strobe.I make custom hood graphics,and havent had any luck finding a viper rider locally to replicate a set.if you can pm me the sizes that would be great,
thanks,red

REDMATER said:
Could you measure all the strobes on your hood for me? bassicly measure each straight edge of of each one.and the measure from the point to point of each strobe.I make custom hood graphics,and havent had any luck finding a viper rider locally to replicate a set.if you can pm me the sizes that would be great,
thanks,red

Sent you a pm on this!!!!!

its tough for my stock 03 to compete with all these awesome modded sleds...but what the heck...it has teeth :hide:

cut2.jpg

cut.jpg

Attachments

• cut22.jpg
    cut22.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hey REDMATER:

If you do end up designing/ making custom wraps for the Viper, please let me know....

I've checked around and nobody makes custom wraps for the Viper, but I'd like one on mine!

Nice Viper !

Attachments

• scan0001 (Large) (Custom).jpg
    scan0001 (Large) (Custom).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 18
  • scan0002 (Large) (Custom).jpg
    scan0002 (Large) (Custom).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 9
  • scan0003 (Large) (Custom).jpg
    scan0003 (Large) (Custom).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 16

Back