Tracks USA extension, does this look right?

I received the new extension yesterday and they seem to fit fine with very little filing as advertised. As you can see they are still a little longer on the front end and I thought about grinding that part down just for aesthetics but after waiting so long for the right ones I just wanted to get them on and be done with it. Overall I'm happy with how they turned out now I can finally get my machine back together and ride!

Attachments

• extension.JPG
    extension.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 12
  • extension1.JPG
    extension1.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 15

I meant your NEW part is right, the first pic didn't look right to me either, holes weren't even in the correct place!! Nice work fitting them in looks GREAT!!!! Nice job

to anyone interested i am now making extentions also and should have them finished next week.i will post pics and info then.they will feature the hyfax extention and i will also have extentions with 8" offset for those wanting to run bigger wheels.

I wish I would have known you were making extensions with the offset before I bought these. I asked Tracks USA about that and they said that for liability reasons they don't make their extensions with offsets. I will be interested to see what yours look like.

One more thing on the rear wheels....the Mtn Viper has three rear wheels, two on the outside and the third one on the left inside but I wonder if this is the way to go as I've seen other Mtn sleds and they have the 3rd inside wheel on the right side as isn't that the side that gets the force when it torques?

Back