ski doo jokes?

shavedheadedyamaha

my buddy is a ski doo freak... we are always throwin jokes back and forth .... if any one have any good ones let me know...lol heres one ..... did you know ski doos just came out with a new add on ... a heated rear bumper so your hands don't get cold when your pushin it....lol

Ski-doo just came out with a real cool anti-theft device for a sled.....its a ski-doo cover custom fit for a Yamaha.......but ya might want to hold off on picking it up too quick.....I heard there is already a recall on it.

Ba dump bump. Thank you, I'm here all night..Try the veal.

--Steve (O.C.)

Did you know Ski-Doo is outfitting all their new REV XP models with PCDS(Pine Cone Detection Systems). The PCDS will beep whenever the sled gets within 50 ft. of a pine cone, beeping faster and faster the closer the sleds gets. Once the sleds gets within 20 ft. of a pine cone, the crankshaft will self destruct to prevent any damage to the REV XP chassis. Those pine cones are tough you know! :bump: The guys on SnoWest got quite a kick out of that one.

Here's a picture that is pretty funny.

Attachments

• post-25412-1194323622.jpg
    post-25412-1194323622.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 282
nice!!! he got a kick out of those keep em comin!!! did you know that skidoos love the powder? they love getting stuck in it, drowning in it, and dieing in it............ but hey look at the bright side they love snow.....

... So you bought a new Ski Doo. Not my first choice but I guess it's better than buying an Arctic Cat. I'll go grab my tow rope before we head out then.

We were riding with a guy who had a ski doo. After a break, his sled wouldn't start up. We were looking around in the engine compartment when I looked up and pointed to the hood(it said ski doo of course) and I said "Oh, Theres your problem right there."

He didn't find it that funny.

Whenever I head out on the trail, I'll see a couple of Yamaha riders at a time, but the Ski-doo folk always seem to head out in groups of 4 or more. I asked my buddy about this. He told me that they have to just for moral support and to help each other fix their sleds on the trail.

Where does doo get the metal from…. to make sleds?

Answer:
Yamaha uses prime metal and aluminium. When the tiny bit of scarp comes off the shears its swept off the floors or hosed into a skeg, loaded into a bucket and put on an open ocean freighters decks and shipped to their factory!

Never drive one of them other models, farther than you can walk!

i ate some bad fish tonight and was sick as a dog .... you know whats funny i felt the same way when i rode my buddys skidoo!!!!!!

Back