ski doo jokes?

So a cross country skier is lost in the woods and he's getting hungry and cold with little hope that he will make it home before dark. He begins to pray to God by chanting "Yamaha or bust" "Yamaha or Bust" hoping that his luck will change real soon. Soon a rider comes down the trail on a Shiney new F1000 Arctic Cat. He stops and says I' like to give you a ride, but my clutch is slipping and I really need a remapping if I'm ever going to get you home in a respectable amount of time. Skier says, you know that's OK, I think a more capable sled will be by soon, plus I wouldn't be caught dead on a something that looks like Barney, I'll take my chances. Again chanting Yamaha or bust.

A short time later a 900 fusion is seen coming at him down the trail, but as he gets closer he doesn't slow or nuthin. As he putters by the Poo rider yells out, I'd help, but if I stop, this thing may not get moving again. The skier thinks, well, that's ironic, I thought Poo was "The Way Out" OK, I'd propbably just have to help him get home too. Again, Yamaha or bust etc...

Not too long later a shiney new REV XP pulls up. He stops and offers the skier a ride. Hey get on, he says. After taking a moment to figure out where the hell he would sit, he decides that the only option is on the tunnel behind the seat. The skier sat down only to find himself on the ground, as he bent the "tin foil like" tunnel stright to the ground. The skier jumps up in dismay to what he had just done to the new DOO. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!"...but as he's stepping to the Doo rider he slips and hits his knee into the side panel, breaking the clips and cracking the plastic. The skier just looked and said get out of here before I distroy that thing by accident. So the Doo rider limps off with a broken panel and bent tunnel, now rubbing on the track making a distinct vibrating noise similar to 36" mudders on the highway.

Well the skier is now getting cold, tired, and worried that he'll never get home. But all the while he is still chanting Yamaha or bust, Yamaha or bust. So the skier ends up dying and meets God at the Pearly gates. God I prayed to you that you would send me a Yamaha...God corrected him and said...you said Yamaha or bust....so I sent you the busted sleds instead.

Weak I know, but I made it up. Do I get an "A' for effert?

Last edited:

good job with that one i'll defently tell hime that one....lmao ha ha ha ha i bet when i start the story he will be all in to it....lol

Allvipedup said:
Skier says, you know that's OK, I think a more capable sled will be by soon, plus I wouldn't be caught dead on a something that looks like Barney, I'll take my chances. Again chanting Yamaha or bust.

Oh come on, the F1000 doesn't look that much like Barney, OK maybe it does! LOL :rofl:

Attachments

• post-32476-1190829904.jpg
    post-32476-1190829904.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 110
shortstop20 said:
Oh come on, the F1000 doesn't look that much like Barney, OK maybe it does! LOL :rofl:

Sing along:
I love you, You love me....won't you come fix my sled with me? With a pack of belts and a remap too, maybe I'll run with your 500 Poo!

D'oh!

Allvipedup said:
So a cross country skier is lost in the woods.....

Weak I know, but I made it up. Do I get an "A' for effert?

Yes you do and a gold star too.

so i'm telling my buddy how much i really like that yellow color that ski-doo uses and i'm trying to be honest and sincere with him....he's falling for it!.... as a little more convincing is done, which i am interested in his sled i ask him or tell him that they really should paint the inside of the hood that color also!!! he couldn't agree with me more, then i say" yeah , because you see more of the inside of the hood than you do the outside!" lol..... works with the arctic cat green also!

Back