"2008 nash trailer"

amatosrx

VIP Life Member
here is my 2008 nash trailer it is 7.5 by 29 feet inside and has led lights 15 inch mag wheels. it will hold 5 full size sleds and 1 kids or 4 full size and two kids sleds. what do you guy's tow with inlne or deckover.

Attachments

• trailer 2 (2).jpg
    trailer 2 (2).jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 8
  • trailer 3 (2).jpg
    trailer 3 (2).jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 14
  • trailer (2).jpg
    trailer (2).jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

That trailer is sure nice, almost as big as my camper. I use a 05 F150 FX4 for the camper with no problems fully loaded.

Are you going to the UP the week after MTL King again?

here is some stickers i put on. let's see your yamaha pride.

Attachments

• a rear sticker (2).jpg
    a rear sticker (2).jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 7
  • a side sticker (2).jpg
    a side sticker (2).jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 10
  • a sticker (2).jpg
    a sticker (2).jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 6
going to the curtis fest for feb 16 and then to my cabin for three days over by gwinn. i had to cancel my ty trip for this weekend. i might have to get up there in the next two weeks. when are you going.

trailer stickers

If you dont mind me asking about how much did the stickers cost you? Im considering something similar for my 24' enclosed.

Amatosrx, sweet trailer! Chris Nash builds awesome trailers. I'm sure it is only a matter of time before we see a bunch more of his trailers on the highway. It's nice to see you chose a local company to purchase from. :WayCool:

Trailer decals

the decals look great.......where do you get them and how much would the decals cost to have them made up. I've got a 24' Wells Cargo and a 24' Haulmark that I want to dress up.

i got these sticker from a guy on ebay he is from clio mi he made them custom for me with the colors i want he only charged me 60 dollars for three stickers. very nice stuff.

chris nash has a awesome trailer these are high quality and you get alot for your dollar. no other trailer comes close to the looks of his trailers.i want to keep the money i spend local. if you are in the market for a trailer i would give nash a try.

Back