Holy Cow,Crazy busy malls

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
Well I just returned from shopping all day,left home at 8:10 this morning,all I can say is it's good to out of the jungle that we call the mall area.I lost count on how many times I got cut off in the parking lots or have some tool pull out around me while I'm trying to line up and back my truck into a spot.Holy cow, how fast do people need to get into the stores to spend money anyway?Inside the stores themselves it was fairly civilized for this time of year but it was early in the day too.I met a bud of mine heading to the city as I was on my way home and I just had to call him to wish him good luck.All I can say is that I hope the evening shoppers keep their cool better than I would,I was beginning to get pretty pissed by the time I left.Well now it's time to get pissed the fun way.

Merry Christmas to all and have fun shopping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did my shopping this morning also.I never hang around the big malls.Haven't done that for the past 10 years aleast.I just go to our local small malls,quite and no people this morning.The checkout was a breeze to.I don't waste time and don't get taken by the big mall prices also.I found what I needed to and drove of .Supposed to be a lot of snow coming today and tommorrow,maybe up to 20 cm's.Got gas for the sleds on the way home and just waiting.

Blue; weren,t you whining & complaining about the weather 3 days ago??? Things change quick!!!

I don't know what you have for snow in Brandon Turk,but it really is pathetic out here.We are now getting some more snow tonight and into tommorrow.The more snow we get,I will not complain so much.But been waiting a long time for it from last April,and it sure is slow in coming.

yeah, I had to go to the mall today for my GF's presents.

what a PITA.

and the only reason I had to go today was due to payday being yesterday....otherwise I would have done this shopping online a week and a half ago...

i started and finished my christmas shopping today, mall truthfully wasnt even that bad, only stood in line tops 5 mins maybe i just got lucky.....LCBO however was packed!

I actually got a job at one for christmas break but ended up quitting due to too many conflicts in avaliability with my other job and they wouldnt let me have my 19th birthday off haha....

Back