Merry X-mas everyone

mrviper700

VIP Lifetime Member
I just wanted to say Merry X-mas and everyone have a safe holiday. Hope you all get what you wanted from Santa! Lets just take a small moment of time and remember those who cant be with thier familys this holiday season because they are protecting us from the bad guys!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! :wel: :winterrul

santassleighbig-48xzb2w55.jpg

;):D ;)! :rockon:

Merry Christmas everybody.

I must have been very good this year. I saw santa stocking up on a bunch of things at the adult store.

You know,,,, FREEDOM isn't FREE!!! Merry CHRISTMAS and please don't X out CHRIST!!! Happy birthday JESUS!!!!!

Have a MERRY MERRY Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the guys and gals on this site and to all your families.Looking forward to what 2008 brings us.Safe riding to all and enjoy your Holidays.
:letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

Merry Christmas to all! Keep the soldiers in your thoughts and prayers so that they can be home for the holidays next year.
My wish....In April we have a survey to see who has consumed the largest number of gallons of 2-stroke oil. Get my (snow) drift? :letitsnow
Happy Holidays.
Stay safe.
2datrl

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all you Yamaholics. Just as I start to get bummed out about another lousy start to winter I get reminded about the soldiers (and their families) who just want to make it home. Ive got nothing to complain about.

Back